1. The kit is absolutely free.
2. A counsellor will help you free of cost.
3. No matter the outcome, the counsellor will help you further after your HIV results are out.
4. The kit is offered to people who have not currently registered or linked with any TI NGO or are not taking any HIV testing services voluntary anywhere else.
5. The kit is only offered to people who are HIV Negative or do not know their status.
The counsellor will call you to follow up with you so that they can guide you in the right way so that you can lead a healthy life. They will guide the person who turns positive, with getting ART and all the support you need with PEP as well.